Saturday, August 11, 2012

FREE confetti :)

Hi :)

This is kind of a tutorial, I guess....  This is something that i do, that I thought I would share....

Supplies:
♥ Any papers you have left over from cutting out your images from your party packs that you get at our shop 2 Cute Party Prints - save all the papers that have any color on them.
♥ Hole Punch


Now you just take your papers and start punching holes in them...  Voila you have FREE confetti.  I LOVE to save money and this is a GREAT way to do that.  You will get confetti with the colors from your decorations and for FREE.  Sometimes I will print a few extra sheets of stuff if I do not have many scraps let over and I just punch those with my hole punch.  But still a super cheap project to do :)





I hope you enjoyed this little money saving tip :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Please click HERE to shop.

Please click HERE to go to more of our tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment