Thursday, August 9, 2012

How to attach Water Bottle Labels

We found a GREAT tutorial for Water Bottle Labels – that work wonderful for our Water Bottle Label Images we sell, it is on the site “Glorious Treats” please click HERE to go to the tutorial. And please click HERE to go to our Website to get your Water Bottle Labels :)  Thanks!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________

2 Cute Party Prints
Please click HERE for more tutorials.
PS….  Thanks!  Glorious Treats for this GREAT tutorial :)

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been thinking of making a custom label for my homemade cleaners. I want a design that is marketable and appealing. Thanks for sharing this. I got different inspirations from you. Keep posting about DIY projects! :) #Clinton Hurlburt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a bottle label for my business. I want to be able to attract other people with my business on a water bottle. I feel that it will help my companies name out there and to let people in my area know where we are located. http://www.nwlabel.com

    ReplyDelete